In the paper Automated Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing Using a Cloud-Based Architecture we present a microservice-based test execution engine with an integrated scheduler for XIL compliant testbenches to test HiL-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Furthermore, we discuss design decisions, barriers not yet covered by standards, advantages of the approach and necessary additions for cloud-based test automation.
- Visit us at the Automotive Supplier Summit 2021 in Wolfsburg, Germany
- Experience Truly Efficient Testing of Simulink Models with Next Generation Tool Support
- MIL, SIL, HIL: how and how much?
- Mindmotiv Publishes SAE Paper “Automated Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing Using a Cloud-Based Architecture” in Cooperation with Ford
- Achieving Higher Product Quality and Faster Time-to-Market Through Early-Stage Model-Based Fault-Injection Testing